he X06 is the option for regular mounting tabs – most suitable for fuselage or other installations where the servo is upright.
Performance in a tiny package.
The KST X06 has been years in the making, leading the market in ultra-small high performance servos. At 7mm thick and a very small footprint, the X06 is the perfect fit for 1-meter DLGs and other small gliders.
Full metal construction sets the X06 apart from its competitors with plastic mechanicals which flex under pressure. The high torque and precision of the X06 allows you to setup your model to its highest performance potential.
- Case Dimensions: 20mm x 7mm x 16.6mm ±0.2mm
- Weight: 6g ±10%
- Operation Voltage (Rated): DC6.0V
- Operation Voltage Range: DC3.8V – 8.4V
- Rated Torque: 4N.cm @ 6.0V
- Stalling Torque: 8N.cm @ 3.8V
15N.cm @ 6.0V
18N.cm @ 8.4V
- No-Load Speed: 0.12sec/60° @ 3.8V
0.08sec/60° @ 6.0V
0.07sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Rated Speed: 0.20sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Travel Angle: ±60° = 120° total travel
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +65°C